Organic Diaper Cream - Natural Diaper Cream with Fermented Cod Liver Oil

Elegant Rose Boutique

Purchase options

Subscription detail

You can edit, skip, reschedule and cancel subscription anytime.

Organic Diaper Cream

Protect your baby from the diaper rash as well as the scary ingredients in conventional diaper creams! 

Made with 95% organic ingredients that nourish and heal baby skin, and the remaining 5% is natural non-nano zinc oxide and bentonite clay to keep the water and other "elements" away from tender baby skin. 

Very little is needed to cover your baby's bottom, as every ingredient is pure and natural. No parabens, petrochemicals, sulfates, phthalates! This cream is great for protecting and healing diaper rash for all ages, and it's even great for sensitive adult skin as a gentle healing balm.

Ingredients: Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic olive oil Infused with organic Calendula, natural beeswax, non nano Zinc Oxide, bentonite clay, fermented cod liver oil

Available in a 2 or 4 oz glass jar.


Related Items