Herbal Healing Balm - Itch Relief Balm - Family Size Herbal Healing Balm
Elegant Rose Boutique
A few weeks ago, we left for a camping trip up north. I knew we would need something for mosquito bites as some of my children are more sensitive than others to mosquitos. So, the intent of this balm was to ease the itch of insect bites, but I created it to be so much more versatile, which is what you need when camping or traveling. It is very similar to my herbal healing salve with the addition of jewel weed and essential oils. It helps to relieve pain, redness, and itching caused by insect bites, skin irritations, and small cuts. We have also used it on sunburns and headaches! The herbs in my balm are organic, many are grown by me. I infuse them into olive oil before using them in this balm.
- ★ Calendula Blossoms - Astringent, antiseptic, and antibacterial. Soothing to itches, irritations and burns.
- ★ Plantain Leaf - Often called the "band-aid" herb. Plantain is a great healer of cuts and rashes.
- ★ Lavender, Peppermint and Tea Tree Essential Oils - These scents help to repel mosquitos in addition to aiding in the healing of insect bites, wounds and sunburns.
- ★ Comfrey - Helps with pain, repairs and heals, excellent for wounds, burns, cuts and abrasions and broken bones, high in calcium. Also helps to stop itching and bring swelling down.
- ★ Jewelweed - The jewelweed plant has been used for several years as a natural way to help aid the body with skin disorders, especially useful for poison ivy and other rashes.
This listing is for 1 - 2.5 ounce twist up container of Herbal Healing Balm.Take a look around Elegant Rose: